Junior Artworker / Retoucher
2 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand and they are looking for a Junior Artworker/Retoucher to join their ambitious, supportive and passionate team.
They are keen to find someone who has previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or a creative agency. You must have technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, with knowledge in other photographic programmes such as Capture One and Synergy a bonus.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the Creative Retoucher on a day-to-day basis and reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will be working across all of the brand's imagery including campaign, lookbook, ecom, product, still-life and portraits.
- Supporting the Creative Retoucher to perform all aspects of image retouching including colour correction, swatch matching, retouch sweep and checking consistency between products.
- Outputting imagery to a variety of required formats, specs and crops depending on end use, working collaboratively with the graphics and marketing team to deliver multiple outputs.
- Actioning retouch notes and corrections in a non-destructive workflow, whilst proactively flagging when a request is more complicated and might have an impact on deadlines/overall quality of the final image.
- Working closely with the design and production team to fully understand the brand collection and required attributes needed for retouch.
- Upholding a consistent and high standard of quality across all your work, always striving to learn and develop more effective techniques and efficient processes.
- Understanding current image processes and asset management, ensuring a good standard of image filing and organisation is kept.
- When necessary, responding to more reactive and urgent retouch requests, efficiently managing priorities and realistic deadlines.
- Developing strong working relationships with the wider team to gain a better understanding of the brand and collections, contributing to the development of your own work.
- Previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or creative agency.
- Technical skills on the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, with knowledge in other photographic programmes such as Capture One and Synergy a bonus.
- An can-do attitude, open to constructive feedback and offering alternative solutions when needed.
- Good communication skills with both immediate team members and the wider team.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and ambitious, constantly learning and developing your skills.
- Collaborative team-player, actively contributing to meetings and creative sessions.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Genuine personal interest in fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends with an eye for detail and style.
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com
Apply for Junior Artworker / Retoucher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly