Senior Bid Coordinator
Are you an experienced Bid Coordinator looking for your next challenge? If so, please get in touch as I have an exciting senior level opportunity working for an AJ 100 architecture practice.
This multidisciplinary practice has created some of the smartest buildings the world has seen and are currently designing projects across 3 continents. They are collaborative, non-hierarchical and very dynamic.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Assess potential new projects and competitions
- Manage and prepare responses to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and bid writing
- Coordinate scopes and proposals for teams
- Ensure all proposals produced meet brand guidelines and are of the highest standard
- Update and maintaining the CRM database recording and managing new business opportunities
- Be actively involved in securing new business and developing bidding processes
- Assist in market research and preparing regular status updates
Key skills required:-
- Prior solid experience in a similar bid coordinator role within an architecture practice or the wider built environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for bid writing
- A thorough understanding of the design and procurement process and a knowledge of contractual matters
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign skills
If you are Bid Coordinator looking to join an architecture practice where you will be valued and rewarded, please get in touch today to discuss further.