Bid Coordinator (12 month contract)
This global and widely known architecture firm needs a Bid Coordinator to join their London team for a fixed 12 month maternity cover contract. Working on some of the most high profile projects in the industry right now our client requires someone with solid experience of working on bids for an architecture and design company.
- Producing bid material of the highest standard, and managing and creating accurate, engaging information
- Manage key information for bidding, following up on completed bids.
- Assisting with collating information for reporting to ensure the company keep bid material fresh, compelling and up to date with the company's current portfolio of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience and understanding of the architectural bid management process
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach
- Good MS office skills including advanced MS Word and intermediate PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop packages
This studio encourage creativity, innovation and work in a friendly and vibrant environment. They want their staff to be fulfilled by their time with them as they know the key to their continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people they can find.
Apply for Bid Coordinator (12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly