Art Director for Social Media
We are recruiting for a well-established brand who digitally represent some of the UK’s best-loved publications. They are currently going through an exciting period of brand-led growth and development and are seeking a Social Media Art Director to join them and help drive this new journey.
This is a brand-new role for our client who are working hard to drive their social media presence. They are looking for a creative social media art director that will be responsible for planning and leading the creation of brand led social content for some of the Nation’s biggest news and entertainment brands. This candidate will lead on the creative approach for exciting content franchises and one-off posts for all social channels. Some previous managerial experience is required for this role.
This is a great opportunity for an art director who wants to lead the creative approach and development of brand social content to effectively communicate concepts and brand identity, both on a reactive and forward planning basis. They will work closely with the social media managers to develop and respond to creative briefs from concept to execution that are social first.
They are looking for someone who has a love for social and understands the individual needs of every platform including Facebook, Insta, Snapchat and TikTok.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience creating brilliant social media content
- An excellent understanding of planning & creating content for social media with the option of various formats.
- Good knowledge of social design trends and approaches across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and IGTV.
- Creative thinker with ability to push ideas.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and be reactive.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good communication skills with the ability to sell creative ideas to wider teams or collaborators.
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions.
- Confident to explore new ways of working.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org