Senior Graphic Designer
Our client a young and hugely successful retail brand requires a senior designer to join their talented in-house creative team.
This is going to be a super creative and fast paced role. Working into a head of design and supported by your colleagues you’ll be responsible for taking and developing creative ideas from concept through to the final production of artwork. You’ll work across all communications from developing and executing creative campaigns through to events, packaging and all digital channels. This will be a demanding role and we are looking for someone highly conceptual, skilled at kicking projects off with great ideas and then steering projects through delivery. You’ll need considerable experience in leading and mentoring creatives to help achieve the overall creative brand vision.
Being part of this in-house team will allow you the freedom to really get under the skin of this exciting brand and we are looking for an ambitious, conceptual designer full of creative energy who enjoys collaborating with multiple teams.
This is a young, fast growing company and the opportunity for a graphic designer to truly shape the brands look and feel across all touch points. You’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity to grow.
What we are looking for:
- At-least six years experience working as a designer working for an FMCG/retail/lifestyle brand but ideally within food or drink.
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior/middleweight designers.
- Excellent concepting skills
- A solid knowledge of the printing process and setting up print ready artwork.
- Experience in packaging design
- Experience in digital design.
- Confidence in sharing your work and presenting your ideas to senior team members and stakeholders.
- Experience working with brand guidelines and using these as a tool to develop creative ideas.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment and consistently delivering a high standard of work.
- A positive and pro -active approach.
- An absolute passion for design and an awareness of trends and creative developments.
If you would like to apply please send us an up to date c.v and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.