Creative Artworker, Maidenhead -
The Company – Creative Artworker
Our client has name recognition both across the UK and internationally – they are a leading distributor of products to retailers, the hospitality industry, healthcare providers and foodservice. Their name is synonymous with high quality, exceptional customer service and innovation.
A market leader, they aren’t content resting on their laurels and are always looking for ways to improve their product offering and exceed their customers’ already high expectations.
As a supplier of some of the biggest names nationwide, you’ve probably tried some of their products before without realising it!
The Role – Creative Artworker
Working within an energetic and collaborative design team, you will be responsible for developing creative artworking solutions for their marketing collateral, that adhere to brand guidelines whilst pushing the boundaries to be as innovative and eye-catching as possible!
As Creative Artworker, you would be responsible for:
- Developing product brochures for a number of departments within the business – both printed and digitally
- Ensuring all artwork uses high quality imagery, is creative and engaging and suitable for external audiences – including their clients and industry press
- Assisting in the creation of adverts and logo designs on an ad hoc basis, as needed
- Working closely with your graphic design colleagues on selected graphic design projects, in addition to your artworking duties
You – Creative Artworker
Ideally, we’re looking for a Graphic Design graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in an artwork role – either in house for a brand or in a design studio – under your belt, and you’ll be looking for the next step in your career, where you can progress under the mentorship of a supportive team.
You’ll also have…
- Proven experience designing brochures, page layouts, typography etc and will have some engaging and creative examples of this in your portfolio
- A confidence and command of the Adobe Creative Suite – especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of digital design would also be desirable, but not essential
- A creative mindset and spirit – someone who can create innovative artwork designs that still adhere to brand guidelines, but not rigidly so!
- A strong work ethic and will be looking for a role and company you can progress within over a number of years
If this all sounds like you, they are looking to move quickly with this one, so please apply with your CV and portfolio now!
Ts & Cs
Based not far from Maidenhead, this role would be easily commutable for those based in Windsor, Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.