Senior UI Designer - world famous agency - London - £60k
Senior UI Designer - world renowned design agency - London - £50-60k p/a or £350 p/d
Our client are one of the world's most respected and highly regarded design agencies, based in London's buzzing technology centre near Old Street in Shoreditch.
A Senior UI Designer is required to join the team, developing new interfaces, experiences, prototype applications, websites, and experimental projects.
Applicants should be leading innovators who wish to develop interactive digital experiences for some of the world's most well-known brands.
The agency are involved in designing and developing cutting edge platforms ranging from multi touch, to mobile and in car amongst others.
- Pixel perfect design - developing concepts, component libraries, brand identity systems, printed materials, storyboards/treatments, motion graphics, and film
- Leading visual design of multiple projects simultaneously
- Meeting with clients, performing presentations / workshops etc
- Training and mentoring junior staff members
- Working closely with developers to optimise designs
- Working closely with client UI and UX designers
- Contributing to business development by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- 7 years+ experience of creating pixel perfect visuals with impeccable attention to detail
- Commercial experience working cross platform (web, mobile, touch, physical etc)
- Technical expertise in Sketch, Figma, Invision, Principle, and Adobe Suite
- Materials design libraries: iOS / Android
- A solid understanding of HTML and web browsers
- Expertise in the latest trends in visual, interactive and motion design
- Deep knowledge of typography, layout, and graphic design
- High level experience of working in innovation, ideally within an agency
Applicants should be able to work under pressure whilst also carrying out tasks meticulously and with a fine degree of attention to detail. The successful candidate will have impeccable communicational skills and portfolio demonstrating achievement within innovation.
On offer is a generous salary and benefits package, as well as a collaborative and supportive working environment. If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and portfolio to discuss in more detail.