Kitchen Sales Designer
Inspired by the beauty and precision of historical detail and experienced in the use of modern materials and techniques, our client are award-winning makers of bespoke furniture and architectural joinery.
They are currently seeking a Kitchen Sales Designer for their showroom in Cheshire. In this role you will need to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions with both design and practicality in mind. You will need to have a fine eye and attention to detail and be extremely thorough in the design and delivery of your projects.
They use a wide variety of materials and design styles to meet the clients brief and work in both modern and period houses. It will therefore be important that you have a good understanding of historical furniture, period detailing, joinery design and construction so your schemes work in harmony with the architecture of the building.
Skills and Experience needed for the Kitchen Sales Designer:
- A knowledge of timber, wood veneers and finishes, cabinet making and joinery construction methods
- Minimum 5 years' kitchen design experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office user
- Proven sales history
- A knowledge of quality kitchen appliances, work surfaces and sanitary ware would be beneficial
There is an excellent package on offer for the Kitchen Sales Designer negotiable depending on experience:
- c£35k plus uncapped commission
- Private medical / dental insurance
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities