Reception/Front of House Manager
A leading architecture and design practice is looking to hire a receptionist/front of house manager to represent the practice as first point of contact, creating a warm and professional impression to clients and colleagues. This is a key role with lots of variety. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with fantastic interpersonal skills. They will demonstrate fantastic initiative, with a hands-on approach, supporting the studio with day-to-day tasks.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Answering and directing calls.
- Monitoring studio inboxes.
- PA support to directors.
- Arranging travel and visas.
- Facilities management.
- General administrative assistance.
- Co-coordinating meetings and events.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate position.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Design industry experience (preferred).
- Passion for design.
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritse.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in busy studio.
Benefits & Culture
- Varied role
- Positive and creative workspace
- Competitive salary