A young, buzzing architectural and design practice is looking for an ambitious studio assistant to run with the role and make it their own, whilst supporting the associate (operations) and wider team. This role is extremely diverse, so the ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude - also a keen eye for detail and a highly organised outlook, with the ability to prioritise their workload. This studio is renowned for having a fantastic, supportive culture and career progression is encouraged.
- Administrative support to associate (operations).
- Manage front of house, welcoming guests.
- Answering calls.
- Assist with studio maintenance/facilities management.
- Updating and maintaining practice databases and software systems.
- Producing financial reports from Xero and CMAP.
- General studio admin.
- Organising studio events/meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Take initiative to improve and streamline systems.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Genuine passion for design.
- Microsoft Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite (favourable).
Benefits & Culture
- Supportive and mentoring culture.
- Yearly European city break.
- Social events & team activities.
- Great exposure within design space.