Head of Product Design
Head of Product Design – Software, Remote -
The market leader within education software, working internationally and nationally, offering a variety of solutions across mobile, android and iOS products, are looking for a Head of Product Design to shape their market leading system and evolve it into a cloud base model.
Working predominantly home based with occasional office visits, this is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic product designer, coming with extensive experience across SaasS.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a product design role, within SaaS, ideally transforming products to a SaaS delivery model
- Carrying a relevant degree ideally and evident skills within Adobe, Sketch and wider visual software’s
- Exceptional knowledge of UX Design, market needs within e-learning and how to devise and drive product strategies within it
- Capable hands when it comes to all things stakeholder management and team management, having previously led design teams for business applications
- Evidence of working in an outcome focused model, quantifying impact and results you have driven
- Tenacity and ability to drive change, having worked within an Agile environment
- Agile experience is crucial
- Shaping their market leading system and driving the evolution to a cloud based model, alongside a brilliant team who will support with the development of design language, patterns, usability, testing and more. This will require experience, team management skills
- Creating and owning a clear design vision and strategy for the evolution and recognising how to implement within the ever changing industry and best practices
- Leading an Agile working environment and promoting a culture of dynamism and innovation through confidence to experiment with products and stay ahead of trends in the market
- Driving a vision and purpose across the team, advocating customer needs and inspiring the team
- Exceptionally managing stakeholder management and upholding a passion for the products and transformation to an agile SaaS company
- Maintaining best standards across UX, and coaching the team on data analysis, research, further product design and recognising opportunities
This is a huge opportunity to join a market leader and innovative software organisation, leading an ever-growing team and making huge changes. We’re looking for evident experience within SaaS product Design at a senior level, managing sizeable teams. Do not apply unless you are coming in with those skills and Agile working methodologies.
This is commutable from those in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Luton, Stevenage, Cambridge, Corby, Banbury, Aylesbury Peterborough, Coventry, Oxford, Watford and more. You must be able to commute several times a month to Bedford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.