Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager (to work on web-build, rich internet application, localisation and other technical projects (for a Mid-Sized Design Agency based in Central London).
Previous Agency experience is important for this role.
- Build strong relationships across the agency
- Support pitches with estimates and scope definition
- Liaise with Client Services team to ensure a shared understanding of the client’s requirements and to ensure that the that the project objectives are realistic and achievable
- Manage daily team “stand ups” to review project statuses and work schedules
- Manage client changes to scope effectively
- Weekly cost reporting of the project highlighting potential overruns in advance
- Accurately assess mitigate project risks and issues
- Develop and maintain project management process and procedure
- Contribute to and deliver presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take part in the recruitment process for the digital team