Mid-weight Graphic Designer
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products are disinfectant wipes and hand gels, as well as an array of other infection prevention products.
As a Midweight Graphic Designer you’ll become part of our multi-disciplinary Creative Studio who produce high-quality creative assets for GAMA’s portfolio of brands. You will work within two main categories: capital equipment and branding. The work will be varied, you could be working on a product launch campaign to designing branded literature and you’ll be fully supported by a Senior Designer and a team of creatives.
What will you do?
- Design on-brand creative concepts and mock-ups in response to briefs from internal teams
- Working across multiple projects through from concept to completion across both print and digital
- Understand the needs of each of our brands to develop recognisable identities across all artwork related to the Capital Equipment category, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Be a part of the project team to deliver new product launches globally in line with the Marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to support the development of GAMA’s brand, this could include designing content for social media to designing internal documents
- Contribute to the wider creative team by sharing your knowledge and expertise
What will you need?
- Previous success as a graphic designer in an FMCG or medical device or similar industry
- Would consider someone who has worked in an agency
- Experience with commercial product launches and social media campaigns, is highly advantageous
- Fluent in Adobe CS suite skills (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A Graphic Design degree or equivalent experience
- Approach tasks in a structured and well organised manner
- Be a great team player, communicate and coordinate well with colleagues
- Solid working knowledge and proven portfolio of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa £32,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.