Lead Creative Studio Manager & Senior Designer
Freixenet Copestick are a major player in the UK’s drinks market and the leading supplier of Sparkling wine. The company boasts an extensive portfolio across Still Wine, Sparkling Wine, Beer and Spirits and has proven success in NPD launches.
We are currently recruiting for two roles in the Design Team; a Senior Designer and a Lead Creative/Studio Manager.
The Senior Designer will help design and produce a variety of creative marketing materials, wine label designs and new product development. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership of innovative projects and can work collaboratively across the business.
The Lead Creative/Studio Manger will lead a dynamic forward-thinking team of three Designers, and will set the creative strategy for the business as well as producing market leading designs.
Proven experience in design for print in the wine or alcohol industry is essential for these roles.
Senior Designer Key Responsibilities;
· Creating wine label concepts, branding and designs.
· Art working labels ready for print.
· Trend research, creating and presenting new ideas.
· POS designs and advertorials/asset creation for the marketing team.
· Managing and updating brand guidelines.
· Delivering consistency across project sizes and brand applications.
· Process and maintain bottle photography and asset libraries.
Lead Creative/Studio Manager Responsibilities;
· Management of Design Studio, Design Team and creation of new strategy
· Formulation of key processes and professionalising the Studio
· Spearhead the identity and creative identity for company development
· Oversee creative direction across all brand assets, ensuring consistency across all points
· NPD management for UK
· Label, POS, digital and design artwork
· Liaison with external suppliers on label projects
· Manage bulk label design process
· Trend research and communication to wider team
· Studio maintenance
· Sourcing and management of illustration
· Digital asset creation for Direct to Consumer Business
· Organising and managing photoshoots and social media support
· Brand development