Project Coordinator - Branding & Digital Marketing
This integrated marketing agency, with strategic creativity at it's core, are looking to grow the team and bring onboard a proactive, ambitious Project Coordinator to support the nimble team of PM's.
To fit this role, you'll be incredibly organised, confident and able to adapt quickly. You'll be the backbone of the PM team, supporting them with the day to day management of project delivery, ensuring work is delivered within deadlines and budgets.
- Creating, monitoring and updating project plans, defining key milestones and ensuring client sign off is gained as and when needed in the process
- You'll update clients regularly on the status of work, ensuring any retainer scopes are being adhered to
- AS the conduit between teams, you'll collaborate with marketing, digital, strategy, creative and development, ensuring everyone has the needed tools and resource to complete their tasks - knowing when to loop different departments together at critical stages of the process
The Ideal Candidate…
- Will have an understanding of the digital landscape, including both website and campaign processes
- Previous experience within project management or account management at a junior level
- Will be able to juggle multiple workstreams, communicate cross department and work at pace
If you're an experienced Project Coordinator, with an enthusiasm for the branding and digital marketing space, keen to sink your teeth into an exciting new challenge with an agency who truly value work/life balance, then be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Project Coordinator - Branding & Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly