Senior Planning Manager - Shopper Marketing
This business, who are made up of three, fast- growing agencies, who push the boundaries of shopper media, by leveraging data and insights, creating transformative solutions for high profile FMCG brands, are looking for a Senior Planning Manager to join.
In this role, you'll;
- Closely analyse shopper and industry research to develop compelling narratives and create clear, concise actionable insights
- Build complex media plans for a variety of FMCG clients, focusing on media budgets and allocated spend, whilst leveraging performance data to better shape and inform plans
- Work collaboratively internally to develop campaign narratives, and act as a key champion for the agency's output, ensuring consistent quality of work
- Support with the development and implementation of tools and materials that streamline the agency process and innovatively measure results
- Act as a trusted consultant on projects, identifying and advising on anything from how to structure and deploy a shopper marketing team, to how to build effective campaign measuring tools
- Previous senior-level experience creating strategic marketing and comms plans for brands that deliver top results [preferably within FMCG but not strictly mandatory]
- The ability to analyse data and transform into actionable insights
- A proactive approach that works well in fast-paced, hands on teams
- Experience working on shopper campaigns is highly advantageous, in either in-house of agency roles
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
Apply for Senior Planning Manager - Shopper Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly