Mid Weight Project Manager - Retail & Brand Agency!
This retail agency, who work with some of the UK's most beloved heritage brands, are looking for a hands on Project Manager to join the team, managing the logistics and day to day delivery of work on one key client. This agency is looking for someone super organised, brilliant with project management tools and most importantly, someone with a sharp eye for detail!
- As a Project Manager, you'll take ownership over the internal aspects of a project's delivery; think scoping complex budgets, tracking multiple workstreams, briefing in creative, overseeing all timelines and taking responsibility for all project related admin (spreadsheets, reports, timesheets etc)
- This agency primarily focus on POS and in-store design/ consumer experience, therefore any experience managing the production and delivery of these assets is incredibly beneficial - you'll understand the care and attention needed when proofing copy and be comfortable working in volume
- You'll be a financial whizz! Comfortable with using budgetary programs and be able to update your Business Director at any time on the status of a project and account
- You'll put your experience to work and make considered suggestions for improving internal processes and streamlining systems
- As a PM, you'll also have a grounding in Account Management and be happy to pop your client facing hat on as and when needed to support the wider team!
- You'll be able to allocate resource internally as efficiently as possible and ensuring that all team members briefed in on the project have the relevant tools and information to deliver on brief and brand
If you are an experienced Mid Weight Project Manager, who is great with numbers, with experience in either BTL or TTL campaigns and organised to a tee, looking to join a boutique agency with passion at their core, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk, ASAP!