Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is an exciting and innovative technology consultancy that specialise in providing a range of services, including marketing, to online gaming clients, with a focus on poker. They are looking for a designer to join their bustling east London team and help them grow their offering, driving innovation and success through commitment and high-quality work.
This role includes the opportunity to design all of the company’s marketing for their global platforms, including digital and live events, campaigns and in-game banners and ads. You will be able to push current trends and explore new avenues of design.
This is a great vacancy for a candidate who is passionate about and has previous experience working on marketing, social media and in-app promotions. Experience working in motion design or video would be of great benefit. They are excited to welcome you to their friendly, diverse team!
Our Ideal candidate:
- Has 3 or more years’ design experience creating high-quality marketing and social media content, preferably in the online gaming world.
- Expert knowledge of the full Adobe Suite and a portfolio of beautifully crafted design work.
- Able to work to brand guidelines and take direction from senior designers and management.
- Any motion design or animation skills are beneficial
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com