Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer, Watton -
The Company – Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a Graphic Designer, comfortable and confident with full autonomy over your projects? Are you looking to join a business who are well-established and dominating in their product arena? Then read on!
Our client is an FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) organisation based near Watton, to the north of Thetford, who are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with a mix of print and digital design. You’ll be joining their team of 3 including another designer. The role will be hybrid in the office and remote working, with at least 2 days working from home.
There are ranked number 1 in their specific product field, who are growing with an impressive turnover!
The Role - Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting into the Managing Director and working with a Packaging Design Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Designing a range of marketing and comms materials such as brochures, posters, fliers, catalogues and point-of-sale.
- Producing mood boards, concepts, layout designs, and colour palettes.
- Designing digital materials for the website, social media and email campaigns such as banners, graphics, animations, and imagery.
- End to end project management of designs in line with product launches and advertisements.
- Managing external companies such as printers, photographers, and the website development agency.
Requirements - Senior Graphic Designer
In order to be considered for this position you will have an equal split in experience across designing for print and digital, with skills including:
- Full competency in Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and ensuring deadlines are met with on-brand pieces.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Due to the location of the offices, with 2-3 days remote working available, this position is best suited to those commuting from Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Mildenhall, Brandon, Swaffham, Watton, Mundford, Downham Market, Dereham, Wymondham, Lakenhealth, Attleborough, Kings Lynn, and wider areas of Norfolk/North Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.