Middleweight Designer - Hospitality
This leading hospitality group has no house style but rather a consistent innovative approach to design. This studio is concerned with designing spaces that will make an impact and because of that ideas comes first with generous budgets to support them. There is a position for a middleweight designer who would quickly find themselves working on iconic projects.
- Support the studio in a variety of roles, while learning and developing their skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility of their own workload, using their initiative and creative skills to solve problems.
- Work from concept development, through research and visual mood boards.
- Produce detailed documentation for general layouts and bespoke joinery.
- Ability to put together concepts for FF&E schemes, including commercial grade materials & finishes.
- Assist with putting together prestation packages, included rendered SketchUp visuals or 2D drawings. .
- Discuss and present ideas to the design team and liaise with contractors and consultants.
- An interest in and understanding of interior architecture and design, furniture and product design is a must.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven experience within restaurant design, or projects that have the same eclectic flair.
- Good eye for colour and materials.
- Experience in research new materials and finishes by liaising with suppliers.
- Examples of your ability to produce detailed design documentation.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Work well individually as well as a team.
- Pragmatic with good problem-solving skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite
Apply for Middleweight Designer - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly