Senior Graphic Designer - 12 month FTC
Senior Graphic Designer (12 month FTC)
This British, luxury fashion retailer is looking for a highly skilled Senior Graphic Designer to join their Creative Media Department for a 12+ month Maternity Cover. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and application of the brand, including global campaigns, exclusive event collateral, bespoke packaging design and the creation of all new graphic brand assets. A perfectionist's eye for detail is crucial, and experience of managing a small team is a huge advantage. The Senior Graphic Designer will execute creative briefs from start to finish, working alongside art directors, digital designers, fashion designers, architects and many other creative specialists to produce both physical and digital outcomes.
- Design and develop physical and digital collateral for a variety of teams and departments across the business, including campaign graphics, event collateral, global gifting initiatives and pop-ups, both external and internally facing.
- Manage and support a small team of graphic designers, freelancers and artworkers.
- Protect, develop and educate others on the brand, including external agencies.
- Create comprehensive guideline documents for brand related collateral.
- Assist the Fashion Design Team and Product Development Team with branding application, development of typographic artworks and production approvals.
- Quality control of printed collateral, including passing print jobs on press.
- Confident in working across multiple disciplines, including digital, print, 2D and 3D (3D software experience is not required).
- A cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current creative and marketing trends.
- Strong eye for detail and a perfectionist attitude, upholding the highest standards in design and production.
- Experienced in print design and production, and proactive in identifying issues with processes or quality.
- Dedication and ability to work under pressure, and not fazed by tight deadlines.
- Able to work on multiple large and small-scale briefs with multiple teams simultaneously.
- A problem-solving mentality, always looking to improve processes and standards.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Illustration skills would be beneficial.
- A confident artworker.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly