Middleweight Mixed Use Designer
A leading AJ100 practice has an opening for a middleweight designer to join their award-winning team. The practice works across every sector conceivable, though initially the successful candidate is likely to be working across large scale residential. From day one designers are given the chance to work on a project from concept through to completion.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Developing concepts for large scale residential projects
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as guide more junior staff.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D packages including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and the ability to deliver drawing packages.
- Working knowledge of FF&E.
Skills & Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Experience of large-scale projects
- Some team management
- Experience in high-end residential and hospitality.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Good drawing skills to technical drawing stage.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage.
- Experience of running a small project may be beneficial.
Apply for Middleweight Mixed Use Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly