Senior Residential Designer - Team Lead
A high-end boutique residential studio known for bespoke interiors and a meticulous eye for detail is seeking a highly capable senior designer to lead projects, manage a small team of designers and liaise directly with clients throughout the design process.
This is an initial 4-month contract with potential to convert to a permanent role and integral part of the business.
- Lead design projects and manage clients proactively from initial brief through to completion.
- Design and develop FF&E schemes and present to clients.
- Manage procurement and project budgets throughout.
- Produce detailed design documentation for plans and elevations.
- Prepare supporting documents for tender.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with suppliers.
- Attend site meetings.
Skills & Experience
- BA Interior Design.
- Like-for-like experience within high-end private residential.
- Proven experience leading projects from inception to completion.
- Previously lead a team, strong people management skills is essential.
- Wealth of knowledge with suppliers and trade within the high-end market.
- Passion for FF&E and ongoing knowledge of trends within the industry.
- Strong in both verbal and written communication.
- Software: AutoCAD, Adobe CS and EstiMAC/PC.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to join this friendly studio based in London, offering a generous package. Looking to interview immediately.
Apply for Senior Residential Designer - Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly