Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer - Commercial Interiors
An established in-house design team specialising in innovative commercial interiors are seeking a mid-weight or senior designer to work across all areas of design process and support the project team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a collaborative design team delivering high-spec interiors internationally. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and a strong design flair that is showcased through their presentation style.
- Support the Design Director and Associate to produce innovative design concepts for new acquisitions and refurbishments.
- Design, research and pull together mood boards and presentation packages.
- Ability to produce spatial planning, furniture layouts and elevations.
- Ability to produce detailed design documentation for joinery.
- Produce FF&E schemes, liaise and coordinate with suppliers.
- Maintain and develop supplier and contractor relationships.
- Attend site meetings for progress and snagging.
Skills & Experience
- BA Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in workplace design, hospitality, large-scale developments.
- Must have knowledge in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS. Experience with Revit is advantageous.
- Strong design flair and presentation style.
- Passion and experience in FF&E.
- Ability to get stuck in and work collaboratively across all phases of the design project.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but highly creative and nurturing environment.
- Positive can-do and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to join a studio with an outstanding culture where their values and people and are at the forefront of every decision. Looking to interview and hire immediately!