Interior Designer - Residential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for contemporary residential design, to join this friendly team to lead large-scale London-based residential project from concept. This contract is initially for three months with potential to extend further. The successful candidate would start immediately and offer flexibility with working patterns.
- Working closely with creative director and design team.
- Active participation in the brainstorming of creative concepts and design.
- Produce design presentations.
- Source and procure FF&E.
- Drawing and design for all stages in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Attend client meetings.
- Travel to site for check-ins.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design
- Proven experience in the high-end residential sector with any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Have a personal preference/enthusiasm for contemporary design with an eclectic flair.
- Up-to-date with market trends.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD, SketchUp and Estimac would be advantageous.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio (less than 10Mb in pdf format).
Apply for Interior Designer - Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly