Personal Assistant PA
An award winning architecture and design practice in Central London is seeking a PA to support their widely respected Principal as well as undertake press duties for the practice. This role is incredibly varied, looking after a complex diary for the Principal so requires a discreet, experienced and professional person.
- Be the PA to the founding Principle; gatekeeping, travel arranging, diary management, personal support.
- Handle all press enquiries for the studio; liaising with external communications agencies and all industry press as well as issuing press releases.
- Help the studio out with general administration when required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within a creative industry, preferably architecture and design.
- Good attention to detail and writing skills
- A good working knowledge of InDesign
- A well organised, efficient and dedicated approach to work
- Ability to plan and think analytically with a good eye for detail and process
- Good people skills and able to handle different personalities
Apply for Personal Assistant PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly