Midweight Graphic Designer
Dynamic and creative design business working with globally-recognised brands is looking for a talented midweight designer.
This agency look to create cutting-edge experiences, from long-term strategies to pop-up and installations to flagship stores and are now building the brand design team.
They have a portfolio of globally recognised clients who they have built long term relationships with.
Leading and collaborating on creative projects from concept through to delivery, ensuring that maximum creativity is achieved within the commercial and tangible parameters of the projects at hand.
Your principal role will be to deliver graphic design projects, providing unique and strategically founded design responses that meet time and budget parameters and exceed client expectation.
As a small, close-knit studio you will work across a number of briefs, pitches and projects concurrently and be adept at working across all aspects of a project lifecycle, as well as supporting team members, such as briefing and helping to creatively direct freelance staff and guiding and inspiring other team members.
You will demonstrate the ability to drill down from a client brief to create strong, conceptual work with a clear idea.
Many of the briefs concern the brand and built environment, and your portfolio will demonstrate your experience in creating brand comms and campaigns in sectors such as retail, leisure & hospitality.
You enjoy communicating your ideas, whether in visual form or in presentations and discussions with clients and contractors alike.
You are entirely confident working end-to-end on a brief, and demonstrate clear understanding of artworking and production processes that informs your design work.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally an advanced degree in art or design, or a related field
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar design role, with experience leading projects and seeing them through from concept stage to delivery
- Superior conceptual and technical design skills
- Confident briefing and helping to manage other team members, including freelance staff
- Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, including public speaking
- Deep understanding of creative principles and practices
- Integrity and honesty
If interested please send your CV and folio to email@example.com