Account Executive - Global Content Marketing Agency
This leading global content marketing agency, are looking for a proactive Account Executive to join their client services team here in London! Working with a portfolio of clients within the B2B space, you'll collaborate with your seniors to support in the everyday delivery of content.
This agency looks for people who like to break the mould, who work passionately and innovatively to create ground breaking content!
- You'll handle the day-to-day project management, such as creating project schedules, status reports and attend weekly client meets
- As AE, you'll research relevant content topics and always being staying abreast of market trends, so that you're able to share concise and industry relevant insights with your clients
- Working with creative, production and editorial, you'll assist in developing concepts that not only reach client briefs, but also exceed their expectations
- Staying on top of industry trends is key! You'll be curious about your competitors [and your clients!] and always have an up to date overview on content marketing trends
What experience do you need?
- Prior agency experience within planning or account management at a junior level, ideally with some exposure to content marketing strategy across socials
- You'll be detail orientated, ambitious and ready to learn
- The ability to quickly build internal and external relationships with various teams
This agency are all about creating boundary-breaking content, and closing the gap between content and content with purpose!
If this sounds like you, get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to find out more!
Apply for Account Executive - Global Content Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly