Our client a leading pharma business seeks a Senior Designer to join their large inhouse creative team.
As senior designer you will create innovative design and marketing collateral across this business’s growing medical equipment portfolio. You’ll become part of their multi-disciplinary Creative Studio Team and support and mentor junior members. This is an exciting opportunity for an established designer to progress your career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You will design and maintain on brand creative/marketing collateral for all existing products, leading on large scale projects from conception through to delivery.You will develop new brands and guidelines and support marketing strategies with strong creative reasonings, maintaining on brand outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable success in a similar position managing a branded electrical product essential.
- Experience bringing new products to market.
- Previous experience working on a brand sold internationally is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline .
- Strong time management skills to ensure multiple, concurrent tasks are delivered to a high-standard and on-brand.
- Exceptional communication skills in order to build strong cross-functional partnerships with a range of stakeholders.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
- An exceptional eye for detail which holds up whilst working in a fast-paced environment and delivering to tight deadlines.
If this is of interest we would love to hear from you. Please send through an up to date cv and portfolio.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly