Creative Lead [12 Month Maternity Contract]
Our client a leading pharma business seeks a Creative Lead to join their large inhouse creative team.
As creative lead you will provide creative direction for content and communications across all platforms, creating and maintaining a cohesive on-brand message as well as establishing the guidelines to our existing portfolio. You’ll become a key part of the multi-disciplinary Creative Studio Team, leading and mentoring junior members. This is an exciting opportunity for an established designer to progress your career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The key focus of this role will be to build the business brand architecture, laying the foundations for the wider portfolio of brands. You will take ownership and create brand guidelines and develop the brand strategy in a clear and easy to understand way promoting company -wide understanding.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable success in a similar position producing brand guidelines and architecture
- Experience bringing new brands to market
- Previous experience working on a brand sold internationally is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Strong time management skills to ensure multiple, concurrent tasks are delivered to a high-standard and on-brand
- Exceptional communication skills in order to build strong cross-functional partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
- An exceptional eye for detail which holds up whilst working in a fast-paced environment and delivering to tight deadlines
If this sounds like it could be the right role for you, please send through an up to date cv and portfolio.
Apply for Creative Lead [12 Month Maternity Contract]
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly