Senior Integrated Designer
We are partnering with a luxury restaurant brand and they are looking for an Senior Integrated Designer to join their In-house creative team.
They are looking for someone who has excellent print and digital skills who can work collaboratively with the team and produce beautiful and relevant work and to provide elegant and simple solutions when required.
You will be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously yet at the same time is able to work as a team player, assisting lead creatives and marketing managers within a fast and high-pressured environment. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer with a 'can do' attitude. You will be working on projects from conception through to delivery in a diverse, talented team of like-minded creative thinkers.
This role requires a designer with a wide and varied skill set and strong eye for detail.
- You will create printed collateral to print-ready standards; invitations, tags, packaging, brochures and books.
- You will design and artwork printed and digital menu design as well as making amends to menus delivered by suppliers.
- On a daily basis you will be help to create content for web and social media campaigns. Y
- our daily workload will also include image and style research, pulling together mood boards and create presentations and pitch decks.
You must be / have:
- At least 5 years' experience in the industry, preferably from a mix of in-house and agency background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Good artworking skills
- Knowledge of After Effects, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of the print process & production.
- A keen eye and passion for hierarchy, layout design, typography and print techniques.
- Cross media experience and ability to deliver to digital specs.
- An eye for photography, video and animation advantageous.
- An original thinker who is aware of current design and cultural trends and is able to think conceptually. Creative / artistic fair very much preferred.
- General interest and curiosity in all things design and a logical way of approaching problem solving. * A pragmatic, proactive, fast and methodical approach to work.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative approach to creative ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Organised, able to plan and manage time and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Integrated Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly