Young and ambitious creative communications agency seeks a middleweight designer.
We are working with a leading creative communications agency with branding at its core. This agency are very strategically focused offering a detailed orientated approach from the very beginning enabling powerful results for their clients and a great experience for their team. They are a group of talented specialists with a relaxed yet highly motivated culture.
The middleweight designer will support the senior creatives in developing the highest level of strategically-led creative ideas and in the delivery of creative projects. These projects will be highly varied and range from large branding concepts to detailed brand guidelines, multi channel campaigns, corporate brochures and websites.
As a middleweight designer you will actively participate in meetings and critiques to explain and substantiate your ideas. You’ll be practiced in putting forward a point of view not just on your own work but that of the wider team too and highly collaborative day to day always remaining calm and level -headed when faced with a tight deadline.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to BA Level, in Graphic design or equivalent with 3-5 yrs commercial experience in brand identity and communications.
- Proven experience in branding.
- Experience across both print and digital platforms, specifically in the creation of brands and campaigns, from initial concepts to guidelines and implementation.
- Passion for design and creativity.
- Excellent skills in Adobe CS suite, InDesign,Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in motion/animation with skills in Aftereffects and Adobe Premier would be a real advantage.
You will be welcomed by a sociable and fun team and enjoy lots of great perks. This is an exciting time to join this boutique agency as they are carving out a great reputation and producing award winning work.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly