Middleweight to Senior Workplace Designer
This small and innovative practice continue to work and are looking to add a middleweight designer to their team, initially on a freelance basis. A typical client would be an adverting agency looking for an engaging space. From day one designers are given the chance to work on a project from concept through to completion.
- To be the clients' primary point of contact.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using Vectorworks
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Experience of workplace or residential design.
Alongside phenomenal projects this practice has an environment that encourages thinking outside the box and pushing the creative boundaries.
Apply for Middleweight to Senior Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly