Business Development Director
A digital retail design agency, who specialise in digital experiences, are looking for a Business Development Director to join their team.
What's the role?
As the agency continues to grow, they are looking for a Business Development Director to help them bring in new business and develop new projects!
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, generate and nurture new prospects and leads
- Work to KPI's and targets
- Represent the agency as the first point of contact for all clients
- Manage and grow opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage and nurture junior members of the BD team
- Manage commercial and procurement relationships
- Build strong relationships across the board!
Who is their ideal candidate?
Bringing in and nurturing new client relationships, their ideal candidate will have proven experience within a business development / new business role, and will ideally understand the creative digital landscape.
You will be a disruptive thinker and be empowered to challenge the industry! Looking to help a small agency, do big things!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply VIA our website.
Apply for Business Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly