Mid/Senior Integrated Designer
We are partnering with a leading meal delivery service and they are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their team.
You will be joining a Creative Team which is made up of Copywriters, Designers and their very own Photography studio. As a Creative at this company, you'll feast your eyes on groundbreaking brand partnerships!
This company has some big marketing and development plans and they are looking for a conceptual designer/creative brimming with ideas to help bring them to life. As well as tackling the big projects, they'd like to find someone who's just as keen to put their heart into the little touches too.
What you'll be doing
- Being creative. Consistently coming up with original, creative ideas and taking them from initial scamps, through concept development, design and art-working to final delivery
- Developing and executing to high standards, on big and small creative briefs, for campaigns, packaging, events and all digital channels
- Collaborating with your fellow creatives (copywriters, designers, photographers), brand team members (social media, PR, brand managers) and folks from all over the company
- Developing, promoting and protecting the brand both internally and externally
- Collaborating with the Senior Designer and Head of Creative to manage creative projects - taking their input and guidance where needed
- Providing art direction to their freelancers and photographers, when working in partnership to deliver seasonal campaigns
- Pitching (creative and process improvement) ideas to key stakeholders across the business
- Project managing briefs all the way through the creative process
- Bringing a positive energy and a creative point of view to the brand community the brand as a whole.
- You must have solid commercial experience and shedloads of creativity.
- You'll also show a sound understanding of the brand and culture.
- You'll be used to taking on projects from scratch and have the ability to juggle a large workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and be excellent at setting up artwork files, at delivering print and digital creative, at passing print on press and at taking an ad from concept to delivery.
- Experience interpreting a creative brief and establishing an understanding of client requirements and business challenges
- Experience of implementing and policing brand guidelines and brand positioning
- Exceptional organisation, communication and presentation skills
- A natural ability to build great relationships with people from across the business
- The ability to multitask under pressure and work quickly while maintaining absolute attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com