We are partnering with an intuitive data company, who's platform helps thousands of analysts, investors, strategists and business development experts to understand the landscape and find the companies that allows for growth and development within their own company - faster than ever before.
They are looking for a Mid/Senior Graphic Designer to join their team. Do you want to have an impact from day one, delivering compelling, distinctive work? If you're an ambitious designer with solid experience across print and digital projects, this is the role for you !
As part of a design function of two within their Marketing team, you'll help them elevate their brand and communications, so they can deliver on their mission of helping clients discover and understand the UK's fastest-growing companies and their ecosystem.
- As a growing company themselves, they are looking to take their visual communication to the next level, and they need more hands-on deck to do it. Your work will be extremely varied & hands on from day one.
- Broadly, you'll be working on a diverse range of projects across digital and print, including:
- Designing new website pages and refreshing existing ones
- Supporting the marketing team with visual content across their blog, emails, and social
- Creating collateral to help their sales team show the power of our product Producing beautiful publications that bring their data to life
- Producing imagery and illustrations in the brand style Later along,
- Get involved with brand strategy and influence their future brand direction
- Line manage interns/freelancers
The ideal candidate
- You should be a well-rounded designer with a strong portfolio showcasing print + digital work,
- 2+ years commercial experience at a brand or studio, and an interest in the B2B space.
- You have worked on both digital and print projects from concept to completion.
- You're confident working at every stage of website design, from initial wireframing through to final visual flourish.
- You can sell your ideas internally with confidence, from team members through to senior stakeholders.
- You've worked on editorial projects, and love bringing a narrative to life
- You're excited about flexing your design skills to produce visual assets that communicate complex ideas about their data or product
- You know your way around the Adobe suite, and learning new programmes doesn't faze you.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : email@example.com
Apply for Mid/Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly