The role of team administrator is to support the office manager and partners with day- to-day administration and facility management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable administration skills to carve out a career path with an established and well-regarded practice.
The team administrator should be self motivated, have good attention to detail and excellent communication and customer service skills, highlighting the ability to be discreet with confidential information.
- Arrange and organise internal and external meetings.
- Keep partner's Outlook diaries updated and synchronised.
- Book travel and accommodation.
- Assist the office manager with smooth running of the office.
- Provide facility management support, stocking supplies, setting up meeting rooms, maintaining a clean and safe environment, etc.
- Assist with reports and documentation, filing, photocopying, update database etc.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external enquiries in partner's/architect's absence.
- Attend admin meetings and collaborate with other support team members.
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, outlook.
- Desirable to have experience in InDesign or other desktop publishing packages
- 50 wpm+ touch typing.
- Experience using database and data input.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team and working on own initiative.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, prioritise workload.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
There is serious growth potential as part of this outstanding team. Looking to interview and hire immediately.
Apply for Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly