Senior Social Analyst
This social first agency, who collaborate with one of the most iconic music platforms in the market, are looking for a Senior Social Analyst to join the team. Working in a nimble social team with a global reach, you'll muck in from the get go - working hand in hand with a brilliant team of creatives, copywriters, project managers and clients.
What You'll Be Doing
Focusing heavily on social media, you will work cross department to lead on campaign data and tracking, translating key insights into strategic, actionable plans.
In the role, you will…
- Deliver high quality analytics work both externally to your clients and internally with your peers
- Lead across all research, analytics and insight development
- Analyse data, able to thoughtfully piece together insights to provide intelligent recommendations to your client
- Compile data presentation decks for client purposes
- Use your experience and understanding of data visualisation tools, statistical software and research methodologies [first party data, focus groups, surveys etc]
Who We're Looking For
Ideally, you will have prior experience in social listening & analytics in a social media agency environment. Tools wise, we're talking Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, GWI, Datorama etc. though experience with other research and analytics software is definitely relevant!
Core skills to the side, we're after somebody with a good head for numbers, a natural curiosity, and a knack for identifying platforms and trends to help drive innovation.
If you are looking to work with a team of leading experts, partnering with some of the biggest brands within lifestyle and entertainment then this could be the one for you.
If this sounds like the job for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!
Apply for Senior Social Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly