Our client is an award winning agency, international agency with clients in the Healthcare sector.
They are looking for an Art Director to not only generate award winning creative concepts, but to have the talent to deliver those across multiple channels too.
As a key member of the Creative and Healthcare Team, you will help to formulate and deliver the growth strategy for the division, have a strong grasp of digital in the Healthcare sector, and generating new fresh creative thinking.
The role of Art Director will be to generate award winning creative concepts, as well as having the talent to deliver those across multiple channels.
This role will also have a strong understanding of digital in healthcare.
Business to business agency experience will be an advantage.
• Key member of the Creative and Healthcare Team, helping to formulate and deliver the growth strategy for the division.
• Generating new fresh creative thinking
• Nurturing concepts through creative department
• Approving concepts and artwork where necessary, whilst still delivering lead concepts on key projects and clients
• Partnering with senior team e.g. Creative Leads, Creative Directors planners and account directors
• Working in partnership with project teams making sure that they work to the brief and budget
• Partners planners and account managers and fellow creatives
• Engage with clients and client partner
• Write creative strategies/presentations
• Work with partner agencies
• Commission art buying, photography etc
• Attend casting, shoots, as and when required
• Challenge and creative status quo
• Proactive thinking and actively seeking to grow client opportunities
• A strong portfolio showing art direction skills is a must
• Able to guide concepts from other members of the team
• Strategic understanding and ability to help define creative strategy
• Outstanding eye for typography and design
• Clearly able to articulate thinking to internal team and client
• Able to write creative presentations
• Excellent presentation skills
• Be a team player
• 3+ years in an art director role
• Experience working in a Healthcare focused creative agency