Studio Manager - Part-time
Formed in 2019 this ambitious and design led studio have grown steadily over the past two years and are now at a size where they require an experienced Studio Manager who has a wide skill set to help them as they move into the next phase of their journey.
The team is currently based in a shared workspace but has plans to move into its own studio in Clerkenwell early next year so this is the perfect time join them and bring your knowledge, experience and direction to the position. This role will initially be part time, 3 days a week but there is scope for it to develop into a full time position once the studio is ready.
- Studio management
- PA responsibilities to the two Directors
- Project administration
- Marketing and communications
- Human resources
- Some low level financial responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- Experience as an architecture studio manager essential
- Ability to work intuitively
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic challenge for someone who would like to make a real difference and bring their own ideas to table to help forge the future of this progressive architecture studio.