An architecture firm with over 25 offices worldwide and a great reputation design and an outstanding company culture would like to add an experienced bid coordinator to their thriving marketing and bid team in east London.
- Preparing proposals, qualifications and presentations for prospective clients.
- Coordinating project teams to hit deadlines.
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, brochures and presentations.
- Downloading and reviewing public tender documents.
- Assisting in the management of project and client data in firm-wide databases and marketing collateral.
- Working within a bid team to create winning bids.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
- Technical production skills and ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong graphic eye.
If you are a bid professional with experience in the built environment and would like to further your career by joining a true leader in the industry then this is a great opportunity.