Middleweight Designer - Hotels
An established design practice known for their industry leading hospitality projects are looking for middle-weight interior designers with all-around design capabilities to join their team on 3-month contract and work on a enviable hotel scheme.
- Under the guidance of the project leads, further develop the design concept of public areas of a luxury hotel.
- Produce detailed design documentation for general layouts, elevations and joinery.
- Source FF&E and prepare material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design.
- Organise and maintain FF&E administration.
- Prepare design presentations, layout and models if requires.
- Clearly communicate the build process and talk through details with contractors or suppliers.
- Ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, or related field.
- Proven experience working within 4-5 star hospitality projects.
- Practical knowledge of joinery methodology and building practices.
- Experience in putting together drawing packages.
- Meticulous when it comes to detailed design.
- A good eye for graphic design and presentation layout.
- Knowledge of architectural FF&E; lighting, materials, sanitary ware.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to time constraints.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS. Advantageous to knowledge of procurement software.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you're an experienced hospitality designer, who is keen to work alongside some of the best in the industry, please get in touch with your CV and project portfolio. Looking to hire immediately!
Apply for Middleweight Designer - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly