Middleweight to Senior Workplace Designer
This small and innovative practice continue to work and are looking to add a middleweight designer to their team, initially on a freelance basis. A typical client would be an adverting agency looking for an engaging space. From day one designers are given the chance to work on a project from concept through to completion.
- To be the clients' primary point of contact.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using Vectorworks
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Experience of workplace or residential design.
Alongside phenomenal projects this practice has an environment that encourages thinking outside the box and pushing the creative boundaries.