Junior to Middleweight FF&E - Commercial Interiors
A boutique design studio of designers, architects and forward thinkers that specialise thoughtful workplace interiors that are infused with character are looking for junior to middleweight FF&E designer with experience in the commercial sector to assist their team on an exciting project over the next 3-months.
- From the design concept, further develop the FF&E scheme.
- Consistently researching design trends, furniture, objects, materials that are commercial grade.
- Travel to supplier showrooms to source and collect samples.
- Put together mood boards/ presentation board, tactile and electronic.
- Daily communication with suppliers and trades.
- Request quotes and lead times and manage that against project schedule.
- Organise and manage all FF&E administration and sample library.
Skills & Experience:
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven experience FF&E Designer for commercial grade projects, workplace design is advantageous.
- Demonstrated passion for interior furniture and objects.
- Strong flair for design and contemporary flair.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized and detailed orientated.
- Able to follow direction, work to your own initiative and have a positive can-do-attitude.
- Proficient in Adobe CS.
This is a rare opportunity to add one-of-kind workplace projects to your project portfolio.
Apply for Junior to Middleweight FF&E - Commercial Interiors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly