Programme Manager: Social Innovation Team X 3
Design Council is seeking to recruit 3 dynamic, experienced and skilled Programme Managers (2 permanent and a 12-month maternity cover) to join its Social Innovation Team.
Reporting to the Lead Programme Manager, these Programme Managers will be responsible for the management and delivery of very large and complex programmes of work. Excited by the role design can have in making lives better for everyone, you will join our busy team delivering programmes of work that create the evidence for change. Having a flexible and agile approach to Programme Management is required as well as the ability to adapt in order to manage the delivery of Place based projects as well.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience), and will have proven (and excellent) experience in the following:
- Planning, delivering and managing successful design-led innovation programmes;
- Budget and financial reporting, forecasting and risk management;
- Implementing design processes, methods and tools;
- Managing clients and funding partners at senior levels;
- Managing and motivating staff;
- Engaging and influencing a wide range of stakeholders, including groups that may not have prior experience of strategic design;
- Utilising relevant programme management tools and methodologies.
With excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, you will also have the ability to work as part of a fast-paced, changing and innovative environment with minimal supervision. A flexible approach to design is essential.
We are currently working from home following COVID restrictions. We are developing our approach to a hybrid model of working, with 2-3 days per week at our office in Old Street and up to 2 days working from home.
* We are willing to negotiate salary with exceptional candidates.
To find out more about this role and Design Council, please download the application pack (which also contains the full details of the job description and how to apply) from our website; www.designcouncil.org
The closing date is the 29th July 2021