Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive - Digital/ Social
Exciting new opportunity for a Digitally savvy Senior Account Executive who has experience of working across digital/ social focussed projects.
The role is with a global independent, digitally led and highly creative agency that delivers a range of campaigns including Social, Content and Digital Advertising as well as creating massively engaging content and campaigns, they also produce high end shoots.
You will be working with an experienced SAM and will be managing and supporting across global delivery of digital and social led campaigns. You will act as the link between the clients and the internal teams, taking briefs, project planning, managing expectations and managing the timely delivery of projects.
As the Senior Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of key
accounts, collaborating with internal teams to deliver strategic proposals and
You will be a key point of contact for both clients, and the global Production team and must have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects at one time, as
well as to create or act on new opportunities and maintain strong, influential, and
collaborative relationships with both clients and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills.
● Robust knowledge of digital advertising history, social media, and trends for the
● Understanding of web development technologies, social content creation, online
advertising specifications, and design lifecycle
● Ability to assess account health to determine areas for improvement/up-sell
● Ability to leverage client relationships for introductions to additional businesses
● Ability to keep detailed timing plans, budgets, and trackers up to date for clients
● Ability to facilitate communication between external clients and internal teams
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple changing
● Ability to delegate appropriate tasks to maximise efficiency
Commercial Account Growth
● Ability to work alongside peers, account teams and superiors to develop further
strategies to drive more work from clients, resulting in growth and increased
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
● Seasoned experience in social media within an agency environment
● Strong portfolio of work on digital advertising campaigns and interactive
experiences including web, mobile, social media activations, and video
● Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
with the ability to write outstanding proposals
● A deep understanding and awareness of project development and experience
tying project goals to business goals
● Strong organisational, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills
● Positive interpersonal, communication, and team-player skills
The successful candidate will need to have client servicing experience from an agency background, a real passion for the latest digital trends, and an unbridled enthusiasm for social and innovative tech (AI, AR, twitter hacks, lenses etc.) professionally and personally and has a keen interest in popular culture, sports, music, entertainment etc.
- Are natural relationship builder who works in partnership with clients to deliver impactful campaigns that raise awareness and excitement around sustainability programmes
- Knowledgeable about the latest digital trends and social media platforms and using them with maximum effectiveness (TikTok, Twitch)
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly