As technology has become ubiquitous in everyday life this design and installation company's workload has grown as they integrate AV technology into their clients’ homes.
From a studio in London, they design bespoke systems across the UK, into Europe and further afield. They are a CEDIA accredited high-end home technology company and are proud to have been finalists for several project categories.
They are currently looking for a Designer to work within their Design Team on high-end residential projects, so an understanding of high specification detailing and an eye for accuracy are important. Training will be provided but you should already have an initial grounding in 2D layouts and working drawings plus a genuine interest in this sector.
Summary of skills and experience needed for the AV Designer:
- CAD proficient, with experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant industry experience
- Competent in preparing technical drawings from sketches so an architectural background would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivated and a determined nature
- Good organisational skills and able to manage workload effectively
- AV experience is desirable
Apply for AudioVisual Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly