Junior packaging & product designer
- Coordination of Approval of samples and artwork with various licensors
- Sample checking, logging and coordination and photography.
- Creation and management of new product specs
- Managing the Image library and image usage on their website and some social media
- Create product graphic design looks for ranges- mood boards.
- Producing sketches and sample design and concepts
- Product, Competitor and Trend research
- Formulate Product and Design briefs with PD team and Marketing team
- Reviewing with PD team about design requirements
- Clarifying design issues with factories and Product development team
- Create artwork for new products and packaging
- Work with PD and factories to develop and approve samples
- Maintenance of design files for each brand
- Showroom management support
- Merchandising design/ sales support/ POS
- Marketing support (Enewsletters/ Mailchimps, Photography, Catalogue & presentations)
- Website content support
- Sales support retailer presentations
- General office admin responsibilities
Location: Role will be based in Hammersmith, London, with occasional travel to the Gosport office and out at retail to review product ranges.