This company create custom-made furniture for high-end residential projects in the UK and abroad. Past projects include the fit-out of residences in Eaton Square and Pembridge Crescent in London.
They are currently seeking a Furniture Designer to join the team working from brief through to installation.
Objectives and requirements for the Furniture Designer:
- To liaise with clients throughout the project, so good communication skills will be needed
- AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks literate
- Able to carry out site surveys
- Researching new materials, methods and fittings to use in your designs
- Briefing makers and regular visits to the workshop to ensure the work is being made as intended
- 2 to 5 years' experience of producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture for manufacture
Apply for Furniture Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly