Senior Client Manager - FTC
This coveted international branding agency who collaborate with the most iconic brands across FMCG and lifestyle, are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join them on a FTC basis over summer. Working in this unflappable team, you'll partner closely with your clients to guide them through the strategic evolution of work, whilst collaborating with your team mates to ensure best practice.
This is initially for a 3 month contract, with the possibility of extending thereafter!
- Organising and attending client meetings, leading presentations confidently and collaboratively
- Being seen as the key agency lead for a small portfolio of brands, building exceptionally trusted relationships with key stakeholders; you'll be able to delegate tricky conversations and challenges, always overcoming them with confidence and ease
- Briefing your teams internally on project objectives and deliverables, whilst managing all client documentation
- Internally, you'll manage the delivery of design projects and studio workflow, ensuring all internal tracking and forecasting is up to date
- Contributing heavily to the pitch process alongside your seniors
- Leading by best practice and mentoring junior members of your team
To be considered, you'll need prior experience working within a design/ creative agency at the mid-senior level, having worked across the development of brand worlds and experience working on global accounts!
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Senior Client Manager - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly